Brands (B2C and B2B) turn to MavenMagnet to measure real impact of their marketing and communications - in near real time - to guide direction and course correction. We provide qualitative insights (context and nuance) on a quantitative scale. We quantify the "who" and provide "why" consumers, customers and influencers prefer (or not) your brand over competition; which elements of your integrated marketing mix are having the greatest impact on your customers; the different personas of your customer; and what category trends will have the greatest impact on your brand. There is a big discovery component because we analyze thousands of conversations and distill them down to key insights and actionable recommendations - all at less than half the cost and in less than a third of the time of traditional research.
of our work with brands
- We helped a global auto manufacturer evaluate and optimize its integrated campaign.
- We defined consumer segments for an appliance brand to provide more precise and impactful messaging.
- We helped a major retailer identify its consumer sentiments and guide its market repositioning.
- We helped a consumer electronics brand with product positioning and campaign planning for a new product launch.
- We provided actionable insights to a healthcare company to help them to manage a global product recall.
- We helped a nutritional product manufacturer develop messaging strategy to connect with pregnant mothers.
- We helped an office supply company develop a distinct market positioning directed to office procurement officers.
- We analyzed movie trailers to project the response towards a movie from various consumer segments.
- We identified the optimum promotion strategy for a computer manufacturer to market to small and mid-size businesses.